Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I wish I could find this song...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What am I to you
    Tell me darling true
    To me you are the same
    Fast as you came
    And deep the shade of blue

    When your feeling low
    To whom else do you call
    See I cry if you hurt
    I'd give you my last shirt
    Because I love you so

    If my sky should fall
    Would you even call
    Opened up my heart
    I never want to part
    I'm giving you the ball

    When I look in your eyes
    I can feel butterflies
    I love you when you're blue
    Tell me darlin true
    What am I to you

    Yah well if my sky should fall
    Would you even call
    Opened up my heart
    Never wanna part
    I'm givin you the ball

    When I look in your eyes
    I can feel the butterflies
    Could you find a love in me
    Could you carve me in a tree
    Don't feel my heart with lies

    I will you love when you're blue
    Tell me darlin true
    What am I to you
    What am I to you
    What am I to you

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    from reading it.... it looks like it sucks [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOU SUCK!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member uncokywm's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What illiterate bastard wrote that? Hasn't a clue about punctuation.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#555555"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:

    I will you love when you're blue</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    wtf does THAT mean???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •